Do you enjoy seeing the sights, getting fit and testing your body and generally relieving stress through exercise? Well, if your idea of a holiday is getting away from everyday life and simply running, then we have just the travel insurance policy to suit you.
Some of the cover available to you:
- Cover for your running equipment in case it is lost, stolen, damaged or delayed. This includes offer for running shoes, jerseys or vests, wetsuits used exclusively for triathlons, GPS, pedometers, heart monitors plus much, much more.
- Cover if you cannot participate on the day of your chosen event.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- FREE Access to our membership area!
- 24/7 Emergency medical helpline
- Cover for up to £10 million if you require medical treatment abroad, this also includes repatriation
Why Do I Need Travel Insurance Cover for Running?
When you run you put your body under strain, and even the fittest and most seasoned runners can find themselves suddenly injured or in trouble.
That’s why DOGTAG has created a Running Travel Insurance policy. So, whether you’re planning to take part in a race or simply running for the enjoyment, then you have peace of mind that should anything happen, you’re fully protected.
What Am I Covered for Under a Running Travel Insurance Policy?
With our running travel insurance, you are covered not only for the benefits that are listed above, you are covered for much, much more. You for example you need medical treatment due to an injury whilst you’re running abroad, you’re covered for the medical costs as a result of the treatment. Your personal belongings are also covered on your policy as well.
You are covered for single trips as well as multi trip’s with Dogtag, so if you’re travelling for a one trip and you’re taking part in running then you’re covered. If however, you are going on more than trip within a year, then our annual multitrip policy will better suited to you.
Our annual multitrip policies cover you for an unlimited amount of trips within the year of the cover, this means that you’re covered to go on holiday as many times as you like, furthermore, you can go on as many running holidays as you like and you can run until your hears content.
Can I Buy a Group Policy If I Am Running with Others?
Yes, of course! With Dogtag we think that there is nothing better than sharing memories with your group of pals, we have a group travel insurance policy meaning that not only you, but your friends and family can all be insured on the same policy.
We will ask you a few medical questions relating to each person individual health and anyone to be insured has medical conditions or medication, sounds tedious, but trust us, it’s very straight forward and easy to navigate.