Whilst Dogtag is well-known for providing sports and adventure travel insurance, we’re also the type of insurance provider for people that takes their travel and safety seriously.
That’s why we’ve got coronavirus cover on our policies, so that when you head off on your next adventure you can do so knowing that we’ll cover any costs in the event that you catch it.
What does our Coronavirus cover include?
- Prices start from £29.01*
- Cover for cancellation if you are made redundant after booking your trip
- Single Trip and Multi Trip policies available
- Emergency Medical cover up to £10m including cover if you contract COVID-19 during your trip
- 24/7 emergency medical helpline for all customers
Which Countries can you travel to?
The FCO has released a list of countries which we are now allowed to travel to; including Italy, Spain, Greece, Australia, Singapore and many more. There is also a further list of countries which will not require any self-isolation upon return and you can find the full list here (rules differ depending on where you live in the UK).
Can I still be covered for extreme sports?
Yes! We pride ourselves on the level of cover we provide our customers for all of your adventure needs. Just make sure that you select the right level of cover for the sport or activity that you are intending to take part in. For a full list of what we cover, please click here or have a look at our Sports Information Library.
Have more questions?
We know that there are a lot of different circumstances that can arise at the moment. - for a full list of FAQ’s relating to COVID-19 and our cover please click here.
* Price is based on a 30year old travelling to Europe for 10days on a Sport policy with BASE cover as of 14/07/20
You can find some other useful information regarding sports that we cover in our Sports Information Library.
The DOGTAG Team
p.s. if you think this information was useful, why not recommend it to a friend using one of the links below.